2014年7月31日木曜日

Today's test...

   It's finish!! Today's my test is end! I am very relieved to finish. It was looks very easy, but I was very afraid, because it falls somewhere whenever you receive a margin. So, this important is study hard, relax and ability to concentrate. I don't have it for study. When I was elementary, junior high and high school student, I always didn't do study. I thought about I will be somehow. I don't like study. I thought" What it is to know the history?" and I couldn't understood what is it useful for the future? I don't like study now, but in comes this school and I can understand why we should study now. This answer is very simple. To become in my future.
   My future was interpretation in foreign country. When I was elementary student, I watched TV show. The guest was I forget foreign actor. But the woman interpreter spoke very fluent English. I thought I want to seem her. Then, I met one person when I was high school. She is my Japanese teacher and my homeroom teacher. Her mane is Ms. Nagakura. Encounter with her ​​has changed my life. She teaches everything to need our life. How to live in this world, what are they doing to now and own life story. Her stories everything clear and interested for me. One day, I consultation with her. She always choose for us and gave light advice for me. When I was consultation about my college. I want to go Shokei college that have English course, but it 's going to leave at the same time as the admission. So, I change my college, this is KGU. But I didn't know what am I need things and didn't ready for entrance examination. This period was hard to studied. This is my first time and my end time.

   I think I have free time before. Now, I like study that English, psychology and increase my favorite subject. For example, movie English, English Phonetics, and criminal psychology. I want to learn more psychology in America. America is many crime place in the world, I want to know why people killing? our mind have infinite possibilities. This is very interested for me. Works depicted on this criminal psychology is Dr.Hannibal Rector. Do you know him? The actor is very famous Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins. His attractive character is wonderful, horrible, and mysterious. This story was impression for me. human's desire can be any form, pleasure, hatred. Every reason is elements. This is interested point too. Someday, I want to go to abroad and more study these. (442/4.031)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿