2014年7月29日火曜日

Who Want To Be A Star?

   Tina is a girl, her distress she is a very famous star. She can sing and dance. Everyone knows her and love. They call her 'Curls' because she has beautiful curly hair. 
   But is she happy? She always fight with her mother. Her mother want to be star for Tina. But she want to get quite life, so she decide to go out few days of her house. She go to the city station,wearing jeans and old jumper. People don't know who she is. Tina get a Stonechurch ticket. She meet to Mrs White a grandmother of school friend. A white hair Mrs White is welcome for her and stay for a week. This week is important for her and have a good time!

   I don't want to be a star. Because, everyone knows my private and I can't anything to do. Every people think about want to be super star and want to get many money? Maybe, this is not my life. Everyone couldn't anything, if you cause to problem, we can know that and it decide your impression or valuation. It's a busy life! I'm better than calm life. I want to live river or natural place, we can small party, call my friend and I spend the whole life and love people.
   Tina want to clam life too. Which do you like spend in your life?(238/2.315)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿