2014年7月30日水曜日

Intouchables!

   Do you know the movie that strongest pair? This story is the bond of friendship who a man of disabled the bodt and a man of freeter. This is very good human story. I was cried when I watched.
   This is a little comedy. The main character is Francois Cluzet who is famous actor in France. His debut work is Coup de foudre. His most famous work is this movie. And he was gaven a leading actoress at Ne le dis à personne in 2007. He is cool and be able to become everyone. His mind is very natural and I think he can attractive for us. This is his talent. I want to be able to take his mind and I want to think more wide thinker!
   And the freeter is Omar Sy. He is too France actor and his first work is Astérix et Obélix : Mission Cléopâtre in 2002. His debut was recently. But his character is very good! I like him and he can make happy for everyone. I want to more work! I want to introduce more movies. In the World have many good and make a profound impact movies. I want to this!

   But this contributing is send from mu smart phone, because my PC is update now and I want to sign in my account but why I can't sign in my password. So, I can't open website, anything, I need someone help!! Sometimes I feel don't like my PC... no this Windows8! I can use it, but I want to school PC. School PC is useful better than my PC. So, I have a test tomorrow four period. First, I should study hard and I think about y PC^^ (293/3,205)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿