2014年7月31日木曜日

July 31 th

   I don't want to go to test. Today's test is English phonetics. This class teacher is Mr. Takaki who is cool and the voice are very fluent speaker. I want to fluent speaker! His class is very interesting and I want to more learn English. In the class, we start from the first step that the clear alphabet from A to Z. I had never do that! So, I was very surprised and this is very important.
   Now, I watched movie that How Do You Know. This is Love story that receives the forces outside notice heroine who gave the team all of the 2ooo. as a softball player is the 31-year-old, to scramble to find happiness in search of a new life and encounter.


   The chaster are very famous in comedy. The actor is Laura Jean Reese Wither spoon. She is very powerful woman who first work is The Man In The Moon in 1991. The most famous work is Legally Blonde. She acts natural, foolish and ignorance of the world. Her life is very interesting. She is very cute and I like her blonde hair.
   On the other hand, one of most famous people. He is Paul Rudd who is so cool, interesting and I like him character. Everyone knows the most famou movie that Night at the Museum. Do you know it? He was father in the movie. His act is very Good! If you don't watch their movie, please watch them. I recommend these.
   I want to east lunch! What am I make? I want to eat Chinese in soup or noodle. In the fact, I want to go Tatsunoya! Someone go with me? But Today is rainy all day. I don't go out. After all I ate Yakisoba and Karaage. My grandmother's friend run karaage store. She bought today's morning. My grandmother is very kind for my family. She run restaurant in Suizenji. I sometimes go to help her, and my aunt Tomoe working too. They are always go at 4:00 pm. They go to shopping to need our store. Now, I go to driving for pick-up between home and store. This is my little pleasure! In summer vacation, I want to go to help their to driving. (384/3.589)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿