2014年7月29日火曜日

The Phantom of the Opera

  Do you like movies? I like foreign movies. I have many movies in my house. My favorite is ”The Phantom of the Opera”. The story is... 

   Paris of the late 19th century, young actress Christine (Emmy Rossum) of Opera, flourish with the singing under the guidance of "the voice of an angel" that can be heard from the back of the dressing room of their own, but Phantom (Gerard James Butler) of the mystery is settled in the Opera, monthly salary I had a request to the manager and always ensure the fifth box seats and 20,000 francs.

   Lover Raoul Viscount of Christine you are trying to solve the mystery and jealous mainly of voice of an angel, but the main what is "Phantom", was the man Eric settled in the space of a vast waterway to spread in the basement of the Opera . Eric was a man of irregular shape and has a dead skin to the ugly physiognomy innate, also see horrifying, but it is the genius of magic and lasso, I was in love with Christine. Gone deep underground of the Opera to kidnap Christine finally, to infiltrate the basement of the Opera Chasing Christine.

   When I was a junior high school student, I was impression. The story is very sad and I don't know which heroin Christine loves Raoul or Phantom? She attracted for Phantom, but she can't be both a life with him. Because he is her voice teacher and killer. I think this is attractive point. Everyone attractive mysterious people. Finally, the most important thing is people spend fun to be with, someone who is healed and happy for her.
   The actor is Gerard James Butler, he is very good actor. The first movie is "Queen Victoria". He act was supporting role. But this is change for his life. On the other hand, Emmy Rossum is the actress began to appear recently and the most famous work is this "The Phantom of the Opera". She is pretty woman and I like her. 

   I like this period story. It seems I can become heroin and can act on the stage. This is my happiness! (374/2.689)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿