2014年7月29日火曜日

Summer Vacation!

   Someday, I want to go abroad where beautiful world and I want to see the world. I think Japan is very beautiful and easy to live. But many countries have more beautiful and attractive points. Other country think Japanese people is quite and elegant? If I go to somewhere, I want to quite places and I want to relax.

   In the summer vacation, I'm going to Amakusa with my friend Kaori. She has her own car and will take me! And we play and enter in the sea. This is first go any place with us. She always enjoy for me and I can relaxing stay with her and very kind for people. She is my best friend!

   This month was work, work, and work... I'm very tired, but I like busy time. The store and people is full of life. And I don't like boring time. I can't keep still for an hours, time is very slow and nothing to do. So, I like work to busy. I think tis is my style and my pace. But in the summer vacation, I don't work my part time job. Because, I don't want spoiled a month. So, this summer is I want to enjoy!!

   This summer is very hotter than last summer. So, maybe I can't survive in this year. haha I say every year. I decide enjoy in this summer time!! Go anywhere, make many memories and eat delicious food!! I want to go abroad in graduate trip! Maybe, this will be my first trip in an abroad. haha Now, I should save money to buy my car. In fact, I want to live alone, but my boyfriend doing to do soon, and I buy a car. My mother said "Car is cost of money." But I want to take bike license too! This is my dream and I'll take in this year.

   In August, I'll go to North Kyushu in the trip. I want to see fireworks in Fukuoka. The festival is a big and famous that. So I look forward to go North Kyushu. I always wear yukata in summer festival, the day, I'll wear yukata with my boyfriend. And eat yakisoba, takoyaki and apple candy. Yatai is very enjoy for us.
   Every year, I go to fireworks in summer time. Last year, I went to Fukuoka and Yatsushiro firework festival. Their were very beautiful and felt come in summer! The yatai always shiny. The light is very beautiful and the price is few high, but fireworks and yatai are one set in Japan. So, we can enjoy to eating and watching fireworks. (447/2.077)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿