2014年7月14日月曜日

My first staying

   Last Monday. I went to stayed my friend house. She come back in Japan from study abroad in America. I met her since last year. She was changed her mind and very strong woman. Her room was very clean and we talked all day! We had a really good time!
   The dinner was deep fried chicken, salad and tomato with egg. There were very delicious and good with alcoholic drinks. Then, we want to go Karaoke on the Hakuzan street, but the sky was many thunderbolt so we return to her house and watched "Chacky" and "Song Soul(Japanese Utatama)". I don't watch Japanese movies, but she was very recommend for me. She likes foreign movies, Japanese movies anything like. I like too. And there movies was very exiting and have an enjoyable for me. She like me that character, liking, thinking. But sometimes wrong point, of cause we are different human. haha I want to go to drink and eat her good cooling.(166/1,630)

2 件のコメント:

  1. There were very delicious >> They were delicious

    there movies was very exiting and have an enjoyable for me >>
    those movies were very exciting and enjoyable for me

    返信削除
  2. of cause we are different human >>
    of course we are different people

    返信削除