2014年8月1日金曜日

Hinokuni Festival♪

   Tomorrow is Hinokuni Festival in Kumamoto. This is big event of Kumamoto city. Every year I go to there festival. Few years ago, there have fireworks in Ninomaru Park in  Kumamoto castle. It was very beautiful and custom event. But it was lost to reduction of city the budget. I was very sad. This year event is Otemoyan total dance. Many people wearing handmade Kimono and fashion, to march the town while dancing. I love this festival. Their eyes shiny and looks exciting!! I want to entry someday. If you didn't go Hinokuni, I recommend this dance festival!
   Last year, I went to go my boyfriend. And we had a good day!! Especially, I found a very interesting team that looks like Rio's Carnival! One team was almost exposed skin. In the pretty girl's style was very beautiful and I want to try that fashion. The most groups are entry in their company and we will do have to pay the entry fee and I thought we ordinary people attempting to join. Maybe, we should pay close to 10 thousand yen. This is very people's torment. We should pay for entry company. This is because the company is making a costume that we wear on the day. Next year, I'll entry to Otemoyan total dance! Next year, my school life is end and I want to make sweet memory. Someone who do it with me? (241/4.272)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿