2013年7月10日水曜日

Week-14 about my blog


Recently, sometimes I pick up own Google blog. My page is very simple.And I use not only this blog, but also other blogs. It is Line's Timeline.Do you know that? This function is popular in the world, Line is very useful,  sent message is very speedy, very cute stamps. I think interesting things and then my mind. I like watching other class mates blogs.They are always funny writing and pick up the picture is very good! I want to pick up my picture too! But I forget always . On the other hand, Line blog is pick up picture easier than other blogs. My favorite points is using many stamps and Kaomoji in Japanese. Japanese Kaomoji are a lot of kinds. But I always writing in Japanese . Because we are Japanese! I want to try to only English life.(140/4551 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿