2013年7月8日月曜日

Italy Essay

 Italy is very famous in the Europe. Especially, there arts of famous, Foods and sports. Most of people can imagine Brad and Pasta. But I attention with movies. I like Franch movies. They has high Technology of French films have been proud of the world to the 19th and 20th centuries. It called the  first movie that is "L'Arrivée d'un train en gare de la Ciotat"(Arrival of a train to La Ciotat Station). Do you kow "Crimson Rivers"? It is very famous action-suspense-thriller movie in France. The story is amystery novel that cting Nimansu criminal acting Jean Reno and Max expatriates acting Vincent Cassel investigation to a strange incident that happened intwo placesand Revealed. I watched it when I was junior high school student. I was child, so I coudn't understand it and other Franch movies. But now, I can feel director and author's wants to tell for us. I think France is very ndividual country.(162/3897 words)





2 件のコメント:

  1. Most of people >> Most people

    Cassel investigation to >> Cassel investigates

    very famous action-suspense-thriller movie >>

    a very famous action-suspense-thriller movie

    返信削除