2013年7月3日水曜日

My home town♪

My hometown is Kumamo. I like this town, because Kumamoto is very natunal place. For example, Shirakawa water source in Aso, Lingyan sinus in Kumamoto and Tsujyun bridge. There are very famous place in Kumamoto. My favorite place is Kumamoto castle. The most populer buildings are Castle tower and Honmaru Palace salon. Castle tower elevation  is 50m and There are many armor and histry. It was built in 1960 fortune, that 100 million and 80 million total cost. But, It is very cheep money, other country castle used more much money! It was very surprised me! The other hands, Honmaru Palace salon elevation used 5.4 billion total. They used many places. Living room, salon, tea house and large kitchen. There are very beautifull and attractive for us. Lord of a castle Kiyomasa Kato was very cool man. He went to develop and to lead themselves for the people. Now, Everyone knows his name and loves for most people. I thought that I was good to live in this town.(170/3235 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿