2013年7月5日金曜日

Fight!

I have many stress!! I have many reports, my circle, my home, test study, my part-time job, etc... I don't like everything! Recently, I worry about my self. I think maybe break my mind  shortly. There is no place to vent anger and stress that has accumulated. Anyway I do not have one's spot in a relaxed. I went to Karaoke with my friends, but I couldn't relax and I didn't want to do. Stress is very scary. Why? It's cause various diseases. For example,  become irritable diarrhea, constipation, or irritable and lack of sleep and loss of appetite.  Now, me is that so very! I am afraid it is to have damaged the people around friends and family, such as a senior. I have come now become I's did not do all. I'll try do my best. Thank you. (143/3557 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿