2013年7月9日火曜日

Birthday present

   Today, I bought my aunt boyfriend’s birthday present in down town. I was thought and had a good idea, but I couldn’t understand what want to him! Before I went to down town, I met Mr. Waterman at E-Campus center of 4 floors. I talk with him and he told me very good idea! It was a coupon! He said me that gave him wife Julie the travel coupon on his wife’s birthday. She was much happed. I know his wife Julie. She was my high school teacher and very good friend now. Finally, I couldn’t found told Mr. Waterman’s coupon. So, I bought two Aroma candle. Strawberry tea smell and I don’t remember other one’s smell, but there are very good smell! When I was chose them, I want to buy for me. I want to Aroma candle in my birthday presents.(143/4040 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿