2013年7月18日木曜日

Harry Potter!!


   Do you know Harry Potter in movies and books? I like this series movie! There are seven series. 


Philosopher's Stone,



 Secret room, Prisoner of Azkaban,




The Goblet of Fire,




The Order of the Phoenix,




 The Half-Blood Prince,



The Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2


   My favorite episode is first work. The hero's little Harry was very cute and I attracted their performance and story. This story's sort was J.K. Rowling of Author of dream. One day, In the train, the idea of ​​a three Hermione and Ron was born and suddenly juvenile Harry Potter, go to magic school, and she returned home, and started writing out of the night. I was very surprised that! The first story is Harry's enroll in magic school and to know true own life. Before Harry to admission, he had received a kick in the pants in the house of his cousin. The cousin's parents don't like Harry, because they knows his parents and true things. Especially, cousin's mother jealousy for Harry's mother. But I think that he became a great boy that does not forget the compassion always simply because there is such a dark past. And the life is destiny. I think everyone likes those point! Figure grows to adventure with friends or boy with a dark past. All things are attracted for us! So, I like it! (223/5657 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿