2013年7月18日木曜日

♡Happy Birthday♡

There are many people who Happy Birthday in this month. My sinior in this university and, my aunt and my grandfather!! I always sending "A Happy Birthday" mail for everyone. But I gives many present for my family , my best friends and my senior who kind for me. July 16th was my aunt Tomoe's Birthday, I sent "A Happy Birthday" mail. But I don't give her birthday present yet. Tomoe is my the second mother for me. She is thirty- four yeas old now. And My home is very difficult. I don't have my father, and I lives in with my mother. And neither boring living my grandmother and grand father, great-grandmother. My aunt left with my grandparents, but she had boy friend in last year, she don't wants to live with their and she already adult. So, she left in her home. But I think that a good for her. When I was child, my mother is very busy to work. She was taken care of me while my mother went to work. Tomoe is important for me. I can talk everything with her. With crying, laughing, and angry. Of cause, sometimes we fight and didn't talk each other in a week!! But I always break me! Because, she always right thinking. On the other hand, I knows wrong things or do bad thing, but I couldn't apologize obediently. Finally. I apologize for her. She told me to spend all of her me. She gave me support beside as a real mother totally kindness and compassion, and courage to others. So, I want to give her big birthday present!! She will cry and happy!(276/5434 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿