2013年7月9日火曜日

Travel with my friend!!

   I went to Kurokawa hot springs with my friend two days to 7 to 6. The first day, I waked up at 5 o’clock and I went to by taxi. Really I would have wanted to go on a bicycle, but it was very cloudy and few rain. So, I went to it. And we were meeting in Kumamoto station at Seven forty. I always use Izumi taxi, because my mother’s acquaintance in there and there people knows Izumi area. So, I don’t tell them to my house. I was very faster than my friend. I waited bench only oneself. After, my friend coming soon, we rode in the bus. It took about three hours, but our girls talk was very rose!
   When we arrived Kurokawa station, there were cloudy, a few rain, and wind. First we were sightseen in Kurokawa down town. There were very beautiful places. Downtown was covered naturally and old building, very delicious foods! When we took a lunch time, we ate Japanese food, Dago soup and stew of horse muscle. There were very good!
    After we ate sweets that Japanese “Shiratama dango (White dango)”. It was very delicious to have Motchiri! Then, was very strong wind and rain, we went to Ryokan. It was built all tree and very beautiful our room. We tried taking five baths that family bath and Japanese cypress, tub style bath…etc. We took dinner in our room. The course was very good! Everything was impressed fresh because I was not familiar with the inn.
   Next day was clear weather, so we enjoyed down town and bought my family’s souvenir. But I attracted Footbath. Do you know it? There are many places footbath. It is a little lukewarm water. Furthermore, it is a spring water pure source of the hot water because it comes directly from the source. We were overwhelmed by the scenery around while walking eats after that. And I forget talk about that the second day when we took a lunch place curry. I like the store’s white curry! It was very delicious!! I can’t eat spicy foods, but there curry taste was very nice and I want to go there again!! We had a very very nice day!(371/4411 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿