2015年7月2日木曜日

Diary Week- 10

EVENT 1
Good morning! Today, I watched a movie, "The Book Thief". Do you know this story? I watched it before go to school. The heroin is Marie-Sophie Nélisse and Geoffrey Roy Rush. The stage is Germany before World War II for 1,938 years. A girl Liesel taken out by a foster child to kind stepfather and strictly tender stepmother. Hans of the step father welcomed Lisel and he teach her that reading and writing. She come to be able to read and write, she obtain knowledge and courage, hope through various books. She experience an encounter and the parting with various people through a book. I was cried when I watched this movie. I thought that she didn't have to give up simply because it was the severe times called the war hope. I want to recommend this movie, you will be impressed.

EVENT 2
Good morning! It was heavy rain today. In this afternoon, I had second interview test in construction company. I didn't know that this is the final test. I was nervous and I don't know why I was defiant attitude. I felt different from the way which I should go ahead through. I think that it is very important to chase dream and aim. I should do now if I grant a dream, otherwise I lose an opportunity and will be regret. I don't want to regret in my life. However, I don't decide what I would do afterwards. What do you think my dream and afterwards? There maybe the way which I don't know elsewhere. If you were in my place, what would you do?

EVENT 3
Today, I went to help for my grandma's restaurant. Today was raining all day, but There were many visitors who came to eat a drinking session and eat, because today was a payday of company. There was after a long absence and became full. In addition I didn't have even time to eat dinner at all busily. Maybe many people like boring time, but I like busy time. My duty is just order and carry dishes, but I think this is very important job. I'm lucky to work with my family and to become acquainted with someone. My grandma always say, "The most important is connection with person and the person." Se said people always living help each other. I thought I should values it in my life.

EVENT 4
In this Saturday, I went to down town with my boyfriend. However it was raining all day. I want to get rain boots, especially I want to dark green one. Now, dark green color is the most popular in Japan. It looks very cute and easy to match it with anything. Do you know how long the life of rain boots? It's very short time, just only one or two years. I didn't know that, so I was very surprised! I will get it next year. Any way, I want to get only boots, also I want to get sun glass! Most people have the sun glass, I want to get one because I think this summer will be hotter than last year and sun glass is fashion now. It was the same as everybody, I longed for the figure which I dressed well smartly. I think wearing American  sun glass people is cool! I want to be their! Tomorrow, I'll get one!

EVENT 5
Good morning! Today is very sunny day! I was clean my boyfriend room in the morning and took pizza in the lunch. After that, we went to down town and find sun glass looks like me. haha We went to many glass shops, Jens, Taihodo of glass, and Murashaki sports. First, I chose which frame and color I looked good in Jens. Next I decide my budget. I want to get sun glass for around 2,000 yen, but There isn't UV cut power and ultraviolet rays penetration rate if I do so it. Finally, I bought slightly good one after I was really really troubled. But this my sun glass is my favorite now!!

(674/5187)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    I haven't seen the MOVIE about the book thief, but I have read the book. It's a very powerful story, indeed. After my daughters read the book, perhaps we'll watch the movie together...

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10

    返信削除