2015年6月24日水曜日

Diary Week- 9

EVENT 1
Hello! In this week, raining all day. Today, I went to support of my grandma's restaurant. My grandma always smiling and everyone like her. I am respect for her too. I like her, because she always kind for me and thinking for family. I think if she left or lose, we can't live in this world. Her power is very strong! I want to become looks like her. Her restaurant always busy, many visitor comes and eat delicious dishes. I always doing duty to carry a completed dish to visitor. Sometimes I'm doing sets out dishes, but I like curry dishes. Now, I don't have my part time job, so I want to more help and support for my family.

EVENT 2
Good morning! In this Saturday, I had History of Western art class. I like his class, because he looks like enjoying teaching. I think favorite thing to be happy to be able to do it for an occupation. I didn't have talk with him, but why is a person loving art so cool? He looks very cool but I think his heart is warm. I wanted to learn about more art on the coattails of him. After that, I went to swimming with my boyfriend in Multi-purpose Gymnasium. My boyfriend gained weight and he want to shape up now. Fortunately, I was all right because we liked swimming each other. Do you like swimming? My heart calms down in the water strangely. We will go to swimming every Saturday.

EVENT 3
In this Sunday, I explored the Kumamoto city with my boyfriend by bicycle. First, we went to Suizenji park and around there. I went to Jyojyu-en for the first time. There has souvenir and noted product of Kumamoto, dining room. There are natural place and I could relaxing. Next, we went to east bypass area. We found many stylish cafe near the Hotakubo area. I want to go next time. And we went to St.Kengun to eat lunch. I ate soy sauce ramen, he ate miso ramen. This restaurant is so delicious!! However I forget the name. After that, we went to You-me town Hamashen that our shopping for dinner and I want to get my arm cover. I don't want to tan in this year. I had very good time today!!

EVENT 4
Good afternoon! Today, I went to briefing session of the medium and small-sized business from 1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m in Parea. Many company was interested and I enjoyed in the time. By the way, recently I'm thinking in my life after graduate. Actually, I want to study abroad after that, but I don't have it money. I thought that after graduate, work the company few years and go to study abroad. Or, after graduate, keeping my part time job, work few years before go to abroad few month. I feel like working part-time when I think that I trouble the company without finding a job. I don't know what is the best way for me. It is my dream that my old days to go to the foreign countries. I'm really really worrying how I should do now. If you have many advice or some information, help me and please show me. I might be know what I should do, but possibly I'm afraid to give the answer. Thank you for listening!

EVENT 5
The weather is weird in this week, with it changing between clear, cloudy and rainy weather. Today, I went to briefing session in down town. I didn't what the company doing, because I didn't check and research. The plan was two hours, but it finished over in a hour. I was lucky!! I like the company that there doing system and I thought they are thinking for employee, but I don't want to work in there. I'm not interested care job. My friend doing care job, but she always say, "I don't recommend my job, this is hard work." I've got to the end of my tether. Let's start thinking!! Think is very important in my life!

(672/4513)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi

    I like swimming, but I'm not really a strong swimmer. I want to improve my front crawl, perhaps this summer!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除