2015年7月24日金曜日

Diary Week- 13

EVENT 1
Good morning! Today, I have my part time job. My working place have many friendly people. I think this is my happy and I can relax place. I want to introduce my favorite people. She always smiling, reliable, and cute! She is my sunshine, she makes me happy! Her favorite free time is playing the game, line game. Many people playing and compete in my part time job place. I don't have ever play any games, so I can't follow them. By the way, She is present work for ten years, and the trust from the circumference is thick because worked. Her work is looks like member of a company. I think her energy come from around the people. She is my admiration person. I confront it without being depressed even if she may be very hot. 

EVENT 2
In this Thursday, my aunt's birthday! I want to give her something present, but I don't have money and time. So, I send birthday mail and I'll buy her present in Monday. But I don't know what she wants to. She want to many things. For example, frying pan, microwave oven, etc... Her wants it very expensive and I can't buy everything. I always think what am I should buy for birthday. I think my friend's birthday present is very difficult for me. Maybe, everyone think about this and difficult it. The best way is my friend choose or tell me want to something for me. So, I don't need for thinking all the time. haha Any way, I have to buy it in this week.

EVENT 3
Do you know this artist group, "Third Japanese Soul Brothers"? They are EXILE's young brother, so looks like young EXILE version. I like their song, especially I like "R.Y.U.S.E.I". This is very famous song and dancing. Do you know "Running men"? This running men dance is popular for people and include looks like the dance. I think their dance is very heard, my friend doing looks like them to shape up her body. But she couldn't continue her diet! It just only three days! I did try with her, but we were amateurs. I think we should training everyday in swimming, walking, and turn on muscular strength! But this experience is good memory for us. We'll sing a song and dancing in Karaoke.

EVENT 4
I'm using English corpus now. However I don't how to use and search this website. One more thing, I want to find other corpus site, but I can't find anymore. I need somebody help!! Can I do it everything? I'm afraid in my graduation thesis content. This is our last grade student's destiny. I'm studying about "I'm sorry". I want to change my topic, if I could change other one. I think if I can do it, I can do anything! I'm very sleeping now, I'll back in my class. See you!

EVENT 5
Today, I went to studying abroad center in downtown. There are very good place that have many country's documents and a women was kind for me. I want to go to America, Canada, and Australia. My mother don't want to go America for me, because she say America isn't safety place. She want to go Canada to watch Aurora, she loves nature, Aurora, stars, and beautiful place. I want to go to Canada, but I want to go Australia better than Canada. I want to go in Working Holiday. Do you know this system? This is we can work in foreign country and live shire room. We can do anything and It's decided whether you go to the language school or you shall go by yourself. I want to use this system, if I'll go study abroad. I don't know everyone have ever go to abroad? To go to abroad is believe that that is a big step forward for me. So, I have enjoy feeling and uneasiness feeling too. 

(651/7725)

1 件のコメント: