2015年7月22日水曜日

Diary Week- 12

EVENT 1
Hello! In this Sunday, I went to shopping and dinner with my best friend. She living Kurume in Fukuoka after graduate our high school. It has been a while for me to meet with her. She already to work in Kurume and living with her grandparents. We met in the downtown at 7:30 because I was it in my part time until 6:30. I was very hard and hurry! In a lucky, he came to pick me up by car to the part-time job. I changed my clothes and makeup in his car. My best friend didn't change!! We went to Parco and she bought clothes. I bought pair glass in Seria. I think we did good shopping! After that, we went to Ninjya- Yashiki to eat dinner. She is the first time to go, so I made a reservation beforehand. It was very enjoyed and we were talking all time! We had very nice time!

EVENT 2
Good morning! I come back home at 3 a.m. yesterday and wake up at 9 o'clock. Oh no! Where is my sleeping time!? In this morning is very sleep but I went to Camera's Kitamura with my boyfriend to buy his new camera. His new camera is so cool! base color is black and looks like old photo camera. The designs of the camera of the old form are popular and are very stylish now. After that, we went to LOCO MOON (Garden Place). This is restaurant looks like Hawaii. This restaurant of the order system is served unlimitedly. I love Fried chicken like KFC and Hamburger. His favorite menu is pasta! This restaurant making raw pasta, so material is bouncy. Everyone like this texture! I want to go again next time!

EVENT 3
I watched a movie, "What Maisie Knew". This story is a girl Maisie tell us the true love. 6-year-old Maisie who lives in NY which would go back and forth in the house of divorced parents every 10th. Maisie is important for Lincoln of the bartender who is gentle at heart remarriage partners of mother, and Mago who was a former baby-sitter in remarriage partners of father. They become make friends of Maisie. It is the work which described the world of parents and adult judging from the glance of the child. I was cry and think deeply. I thought that adult was self-centered breath thing. Maybe, I think that I can build the bond that is higher than parent and child if there is even love.

EVENT 4
I afraid that electricity bill of my house. Last year, my house didn't put an air conditioner but my mother put it in this month! I was surprised and I don't like summer, but I like summer. My house air conditioner is very old, so an electricity bill costs dearly. Do you put an air conditioner? Many people who fall down and dies by heat stroke, you must not mind an electricity bill anymore. I want it to be summer vacation early!! This is my last summer in this year. I want to enjoy in college life with my friends and graduate in this year! I'm planning with my friends that go to BBQ, play at river, and champing in this summer vacation! I think that I have never played and go to shopping with my friend of the university, and this is become good memory!

EVENT 5
Everyone like fireworks. I want to do it in this year!! This is Summer great occasion!! Last year, I watched fireworks in Fukuoka and Yatsushiro. Barrier straits fireworks display in Fukuoka is very beautiful and fireworks lookslike living! Many people wear Yukata and ate takoyaki and yakisoba. I want to see again. The fireworks display here is famous by being washed ashore to music. I look forward to it in this year what kind of fireworks we can look! Elsewhere, fireworks display will be reopened in Lake Ezu from this year. I can watch it in my house! I heard the sound of fireworks when in the house when I was child. I went to my room in a hurry to watch it on the run.

(688/6574)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing a fireworks festival TOMORROW!!

    Have a good time this summer :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 minus 1 point for being a week late, so 9/10

    返信削除