2015年7月22日水曜日

Diary Week- 11

EVENT 1
Good afternoon! Today is sunny day! I went to part time job in this morning. It's very long time to work! I was took absence for a month. So, I was very nerves. I afraid that I will do mistake and everything is over. However, I didn't do big mistakes. I just only mistake gift certificate. I worked again after a long absence so I was tired. I didn't think about the work so hard. My shoulder and foot screamed. Recently, I don't have my money. I thought that I really really poor if I don't work my part time job, not being paid is really hard. But I like my part time job, because there people are very kind for everyone. I can relax stay for them. I think this part time job is my true vocation.

EVENT 2
Everyday always very hot!! Are you doing something heat stroke measures? In this time, I don't want to go school. I think... everyone think Japan's summer is very hot and have humid by moisture. I don't know other country's summer. If you know other country's summer, I want to know that. Because I want to go there. haha By the way, in this month I start again my part time job. I'm very happy to meet people in part time job, but I can't get rested lately. I know everyone says, it's old. I come to lack physical strength when over 20 years old. After all the blank of one month was big. I want to doing enjoy!

EVENT 3
Hello, I read many books and document all day. I have to write and submission in thesis. I don't know write in this class. My theme looks very easy, but it's very difficult. My theme is "Cultural background about the mistake of the expression using Sorry". I decided the theme but I can't understand content. I doing asking and take advice for my teacher, Mr. Hayashi. He is very good teacher and kind for us. I have to submission my report version 2. Therefore I fight with book with document desperately now. I don't know why Japanese people miss "Sorry". I think this miss is Japanese! Japanese culture is deeply. I like American culture better than Japanese culture, because I attracted in their freeness and Japan by a few thing. Okay, I have to go back!

EVENT 4
Hi! Today, I have my part time job all day. Recently, I had many shifts from noon to the last, but person from morning decreased, and attendance increased from morning. But I couldn't wake up early. So, I want to start at noon. I think a lot of talkative people to raise a hubbub from the morning people. I like after member, I know their so I can easygoing in my working place. This place is my favorite, so I want to continue for long time!

EVENT 5
I'm happy to heard that in this weekend has three holiday and our school have no classes from tuesday to friday. In this week, I stayed and to take it easy at home. My friends don't have classes, but they had part time job or job hunting. The first day was over in no time. Next day, I went to shopping with my aunt to buy her swimming wear and her husband one. I really so happy because I can go to somewhere. I was so tired to stay at home and here is very hot! We went to You-me town, Shimamura, and Sports DEPO. First, we went to find it in You-me town. There have many swimming wear and Yukata. She wants to pants and paker. However there have many design and she didn't decide the best one. Next, we went to Shimamura. Do you know it? It's the place where clothes and sandals are available cheaply. But I don't recommend that shoes and sandals. If I want to them, I'll buy at shoes store or specialty store. After that, we went to DEPO. This is the most expensive everything. There have sporting goods lasting a long time for people beginning it in earnest are sold. Finally, she didn't bought anything because she couldn't choose the best one. haha

(699/5886)

1 件のコメント:

  1. It seems that you are busy -- be sure to get enough sleep!

    Your score for this diary is 10/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 8/10

    返信削除