2015年1月3日土曜日

2014/12/10 Diary Week- 9

*EVENT 1
Hello, today is Monday. I had three classes in Monday. I went to Kengun after my all classes finished. Why? Because my boyfriend working at Sakuragi. Do you know that place? Sakuragi is near the Kengun. It is very quiet place and nothing to around. My boyfriend is involve in construction, especially, he treat heat insulating material and tiles. He always carrying heavy materials and support construction site. He wake up at 6 am o'clock and left at 7 am o'clock. However, he always go home at 8 pm. It's very hard for him. We couldn't meet and phone, so when I finished my classes and no part time jobs, I'm go to meet for him. In this winter, I want to get own car.

*EVENT 2
This Tuesday, I was so tired and I stayed at home all day. I had three classes today too, but I don't go to school. Sometimes you feel it. I don't like cold looks like Winter, ice and wind. This season is I will stay at home! I don't want to go outside. I'll be freeze and have a cold. What do you think enjoy things in Winter? I think December has Christmas and New years day. If we have snow in this Winter, we can make snow man and have a snowball. I always doing with my friends when I was junior high school student. It was very fun and excited! However, Kumamoto haven't come down snow. I hope come down and pile up the snow in this Winter.

*EVENT 3
Hello, I want to talk big news today. My beautiful aunt bought new purple car. I forget the car mane, but it new car is very wide and smart! I want to drive in her car sometimes. By the way, why he bought a car? Because old car wasn't run in high way and couldn't put a car in for its inspection in next Spring. My family is poor people and we have to buy new three cars until next year, my father and mother's car broken in this month. My father car was crashed other person's car. A consoling aspect of an unfortunate circumstance, it was nobody death or injured. However, my father had sustain an emotional hurt. He always cool and very kind for us, but his face was gloomy and I couldn't see say for him the words. I can say car crash is hart not only body. I want to take a careful driving.

*EVENT 4
Have you ever go to Kagoshima? There is so good place in Kyushu. My grandmother was born and grow up until she was child. There have a Mt. Sakura and sightseeing places. I always go to 'Obon' and New years day every year. In this time, I went to there with my boyfriend in Shinkansen. There made many new shopping mall and covered Christmas mood! Kagoshima is heat than Kumamoto. Maybe Kagoshima is south than Kumamoto. I was ate Locomoco lunch in St. Tenmonkan. The St. Tenmonkan have many shopping stores, especially I like "Jyokiya" that is Japanese-style confectionery store, Karukan, custar-don and many Japanese-style confectionery. I had a great time in Kagoshima! You should go there once!

*EVENT 5
In this Friday, I have part time job and classes. What did you do in this season? Maybe, I had sick or sleeping all time. haha I was write a survey at classes in this week. Coming this season, I feel come soon our Winter vacation. I want to go anywhere and enjoy in this vacation. My classes end second time in this month. I'll do my best all things. I say many times, I have many homework and I always don't do they. However, I have to do everything because I wan't do next year and repeat a year. I don't like looks like me for other people that she go to get involved English jobs. I like an English, but I don't good well. The province my job hunting is very wide, I don't decide job hunting extent. Because my boyfriend failure in this. He was decide a wide and he want to salesman, but I couldn't think so . He looks like office work. I want to saleswomen or the service. I can smiling people and I know myself, bright and meek disposition. Anyway, I want to try to hard and enjoy my KGU life!!

(730/13,646)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -- I just sent you an e-mail about this, but I'll tell you again here. You missed the deadline for Diary 9, so I want to give this diary a score for Diary 11. I hope you can catch up with your other work, too -- I'm looking forward to reading more interesting diary entries from you!

    About your diary -- I'm sorry to hear that your father is in a dark mood after his traffic accident. I certainly understand his feeling. I'm sure he wishes he had done something differently to avoid the accident. I hope he can put the bad feelings behind him and become a relaxed and happy man again!

    Your score for diary 11 is 10/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10.

    返信削除