2015年1月17日土曜日

2015/01/15 Diary Week- 15

*EVENT 1
Good evening everyone. In this Sunday, I don't have my part time job. Why? Because my mother take a picture for wedding, but she had cold and it's so hard one. She couldn't take a picture, so I went to my date with my boyfriend in this morning. I thought I'm sorry to go out, but my mother say, "Don't come away." So, I get out my house and we bought many clothes and consumables. I bought wine color cardigan and made in denims shirts. Both are very cute, looks like me and very cheap priced. I'll try to wear both tomorrow. Do you know tomorrow is coming-of-age ceremony. I was last year. I chose purple color long sleeved. Many people chose red or white color, this is very popular and looks like so cute! I want to do again for coming-of-age ceremony. If I choose other color Kimono, I'll choose white tie-dyed fabric, Japanese Shibori. Shibori is Japanese representative Kimono. I think it's very cute and I recommend for it!

*EVENT 2
hello, I feel I have a cold, I have throat, cold and tired. I couldn't talk about dinner yesterday. We went to Ninja mansion in St. Kami. Do you know this tavern? There is very unique place, all Clark wearing ninja clothing and say ninja language, '~Gozaru'. That mean is English verb. I feel looks like go to the Warring States period. The place is gloomy and private room's name is looks like ninja words. I want to tell you about the name, but I forget the name. I'm sorry. Even more, this place is famous foods and special drinks. We ate ninja noted product, salad, croquette, croquette is very big size and so delicious!! There has many food menu. On the other hand, drink is very interesting and interesting name! I want to come here again.

*EVENT 3
In this Tuesday, I have two classes, British and American literature subscription and Movie English. British and American literature subscription is very very boring class. On the other hand, Movie English is so exiting class! Now, we watching "Blood Diamond". Do you know this movie? If you don't like violence, don't watch this movie. This story is fight of diamond. The Republic of Sierra Leone where a civil war continues as for the stage in western Africa. The anti-government force, RUF is attack for many village and the compulsion in the diamond working which became the source of funds of the weapon procurement was made to labor. This is no fiction, diamond is dirty and just stone. I watched everything, I'm so sad and I can't find the words. This is our last report in this time. I'll do my best!!

*EVENT 4
In this Tuesday night, I went to New year's party and send-off dinner of my part time job. In this time, two person leave my part time job who are my senior university. Both are very kind for us and nice people. First, we went to Korean barbecue restaurant Nabeshima. This is my first time to go, but there is good-tasting. Many people came in this party, my part time job's people are very kind and friendly. Usually, a lot of stores have relationship of higher and lower, but my store not have it. Next, second time was went to Hakaichi near the our store. I was too drank in this time. Every people drinking beer and hot sake, but I can't drink beer because it is not good taste!! I can't understand why many people drink a beer? Can I understand this taste someday? Anyway, I talked many people and had a good day!!

*EVENT 5
Today, I did study and do homework all day. First, I was start typing homework in this morning. I realized that I had many homework and gather. I have four homework, Diary Week, English Central, my seminar report and Movie English report. Today, I did typing homework five sentence and my favorite topic about movies. I always watching movies in my house. My mother like movies. Especially, she likes human and love comedy movie. Next, I was writing this Diary Week now. So, I have to do central and Diary Week- 11. 12. 13. I have to finish quickly.

(704/14.961)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除