2015年1月25日日曜日

2015/01/16 Diary Week- 13

*EVENT 1
Today, I watched the movie, "Star Trek". Do you know this movie? This is SF fantasy and fight with evil story. A space shuttle captain, Kirk and his clue Spock, McCoy and Uhura are save to space and fight to evil. I like the hero who is cute, when he faced a crisis, he show a special feature.This background is future. the hero Kirk is playboy and he was born in space shuttle and his father was die in front of him. He was just a 0 years old. In the summer 20 years after did, he is drink, drink, drink all day. He couldn't forget his father died. One day, he met his father friend captain Pike and he offered new job, Space cadet. He decide and believe his instinct. Even more, this decision will be change for his life. His first friend is McCOy. He became a doctor in Kirk's space shuttle and he is very good adviser for Kirk. Those days, Mr. Spock was Kirk's instructor and Kirk's rival. I like those day's him. He has full of curiosity. I want to stop this story. Let's check in this movie!!

*EVENT 2
Today, I went to my boyfriend's house to study homework together. He pride to P.C. and his typing sense is perfect! I couldn't fast my typing skill. I was took information practice, but I hate typing  in this time. Why? I don't like timer for my typing homework. I want to do my pace and I makes a lot of stress. I always go to theater and Karaoke, when I feel many stress. I like to go watch movies. I can become my favorite people in the movie. Especially, I like actin movie, it can refresh for me and change my mind. Other refresh way is Karaoke. I like to sing a song from come to school and go back home. Stress is broken off by singing aloud. Yesterday, I went to Karaoke with my boyfriend. I often sing for my favorite EXILE and Japanese Soul Brothers. I like their voice and feel their soul. In the fact, their songs are difficult. It is difficult, and there is music not to be able to sing. I always think that want to good well someday. My senior men very good voice and looks like EXILE Atsushi. He loves Atsushi and he want to become singer looks like him. I'll do my best too!!

*EVENT 3
Today, I want to introduce this movie, "Red". This is comedy, action and old men's story. The casts are Bruce Willis (Franck), Morgan Freeman (Joe), John Malkovich (Marvin), Mary- Louise Parker (Sarah), and Helen Mirren (Victoria). They are very gorgeous member and have exiting action scenes. This movie is a old men, Bruce Willis living normal day and his the only pleasure is talk to telephone representative of the pension, Sara they're living other city, but both are mutual understanding. One day, Frank's house attacked enemy. His house broken and he kills them, but he thought that danger Sarah's life and visit her house. He talks her to her life is danger now, but she can't understand this situation. He decide bring to go and visit an old friends, Joe, Marvin, Victoria. They are perfect team and fantastic! They will be laugh for you. I want to watch again!! See you again!

*EVENT 4
Today, I watched thismovie, Harry Potter series. Of cause you know this movie! I watched many times. This Harry Potter made 7 series, Philosophers' Stone, Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire,The Order of the Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows. These movies have action, humanity, and fighting Harry Potter and his friends Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger. Both people are friend who is the most reliable in having an adventure. The first work of this story is a little boy Harry Potter don't know I am wizard in the making. Harry don't have his parents, because they were died when he child. He didn't remember their faces and he grown aunt Dursly. He was spent lonely day and half abused by his uncle and aunt. They are tormented to cousin Dudley of the same age. He had mysterious power not to understand to himself. One day, before 11th birthday of Harry, a letter arrived to him. However his uncle and aunt tear and throw out. It is admittatur in Hogwarts wizard school. They are obstruction enter the wizard school of Harry. After that, one night a big men coming to Harry. He is Hagrid who is his protector and good friend. He talk the true story why Harry's parts died and who am I. His parents killed Lord Voldemort is large on the greatest strongest enemies in magic world in U.K. and he is a wizard of the darkness that afraid of people. Voldemort was going to kill newborn Harry, but magic bounced back on own for some reason. Harry survived and Voldemort lost the body and ran. Harry was famous as "the boy who survived" who survived alone from Voldemort in magic world. It is hit in the Griffin Dole dormitory where Harry distributes a group at an entrance ceremony, and courageous people gather by a hat. Then Harry meet a red hair boy Ron and a liitle different but intelligence Hermione. This season don't appear the greatest strongest enemies Lord Voldemort. He comes next season Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I'm sorry too long introduce about this movie.

*EVENT 5
Today, I watched this movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yesterday, I was introduced first movie of Harry Potter. In this time, I want to introduce the final season. The story is the Albus Dumbledore of the Hogwarts principal lost its life by an incantation of the death that Severrus Snape hit. Snape who returned as a death eater disappeared with gong co-circle Foy. Harry Potter defeated Snape, and he should have been promoted to a 7 student in a school, and he go to trip with his friends Ron  and Hermione. Because the work that Dumbledore appeared on the trip with want of sympathy left for Harry in the last year accomplished, "the destruction of the divided divine spirit box which was the only method to destroy Voldemort". However, a split among friends happens in a difficult trip. Harry irritated with for Dumbledore that doubt and distrust gathered and he left only mysterious will and half-finished hint. Voldemort and his group of death eater which gives power while Harry and his friends tripping. The wizard world is now under the control of Voldemort and his followers, the Death Eaters. In this season shows the true things that Harry potter's birth. If you conscious in it's continuation, let's check the movie.

(1,130/17,092)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    Wow! You are a big fan of movies!! I also love the Harry Potter series -- my daughters and I have read all the books and watched all the movies :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10 minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 8/10

    返信削除