2014年12月9日火曜日

2014/12/9 Diary week- 8

*EVENT 1
On Monday, I had three classes and Mr. Kamimoto's reading class did read newspaper articles in last thirty minutes. The story was "Women and Men Married percent". That was interesting news and I thought many people thinking that working is important than date now. Is thins good or bad? I don't know, but some people think afraid to dismissal in their jobs. However, this is very serious problem which most men and women say "I can't make date time because the jobs and overtime." Maybe, many people think this.

*EVENT 2
In this Tuesday, I had three classes, Interpretation Act, English and American Literature subscription and Movie English. Especially, I like movie English, Mr. Tournat. He is new teacher in this fall seminar. Now, we watching "Erin Brockovich" and "The Pursuit of Happyness". Both movies commons  very poor. "Erin Brockovich" heroin is Julia Roberts. Everyone have seen anytime, on TV and movies. I like her "Pretty Women". She was so pretty and beautiful. She acted poor and brave single mother. Last week, we didn't see the ending. therefore, I'm look forward to watching it. On the other hand, "The Pursuit of Happyness" movie made me cry after happy. Both movies can say, Don't forget smile and quality, even if very hard. I want to try to hard.

*EVENT 3
Today, I had just only one class after I went to heard an enterprise briefing in four building. It was good for me and it's my last time to heard an enterprise briefing in this month. There were three small and medium enterprises. First one is Smile Co. that selling health foods and many people have seen CM. Next one is, Suga Co. that small immovable in Kumamoto. Last one is Trinity Co. that using system serves. I don't understand in this company. I think many company say same things like, "Our company want to smile, zealous and honest person". If so, everyone apply to many company, don't you? I want to finish this nightmare. haha

*EVENT 4
Hello! Today, I went to shopping with my aunt and grandma by my driving car! I didn't driving about a month. It was so funn! The fact, I want to drive more time, but I don't have  free time in this December. Sometime, I want to free time, go to shopping with my friends and date with my boyfriend. Anyway, I have to finish my many homework.
In this night, I went to going-away party for assistant director. He is cute and everyone like him. I missed to him to meet in my job. This party was came about twenty people, member of company in South Kumamoto store, part time people and me. I was the youngest in other people. There are a lot of dishes and everything was delicious!! Have you go to 'Izakaya'  Komenoya? This is Chain store of Kumamoto. I want to go private there again! maybe, I'll go to Year-end party in this month, because I like something to enjoy! Okay, I'll do my best tomorrow!

*EVENT 5
Today, I couldn't wake up in the morning. I had three classes, Business English, Japanese classical literature and International economic idea. I don't like class on this three classes. Do you know? I don't like Business English. Why? I don't like teacher who always vague speech and there is no faithfulness. Many students sleep or to fiddle the cell phones. I have two classes for him. If I stops in two classes, I want to do it. My inaptness people is Effeminate person. He is really quite so. All classes ends about three month. I'll do my best.

(601/12.916)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    I'm glad to see you are trying to catch up with your diary homework. I noticed that you sometimes get frustrated with classes because you don't like the teacher. It's a difficult problem, isn't it? It's hard to learn from someone you don't like. My daughter once had that problem, so I told her that having such a teacher is an important experience. When we go out into the working world, we can't usually choose who our boss or our co-workers will be. Certainly it will happen that we don't like some of them, but we have to figure out how to work with them anyway. It's important to develop patience with other people -- it helps keep our own stress levels low!! I hope you can learn patience and tolerance through these experiences.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 9/10. I hope to read diary 9 and 10 soon!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Natsumi - I'm still waiting to read your diary entries... how about diaries 11 and 12??? If you don't write anything I can't give you any points...

    返信削除