2015年1月9日金曜日

2015/1/9 Diary Week- 14

*EVENT 1
Do you know the movie "Hobit"? This movie are series of "Road of the Ring". "Road of the Ring" is famous fantasy story in the world. Over "one ring which is hid power in ," they picture the fierce fight and adventure with the army of the darkness to scheme nine chosen travelling companions. The hero is two person, Frodo and Aragorn. Both people fight to destroy evil. Time is long gone, A.D. 3 year. I like this story, fantasy quality and casts's action. Especially, this movie "Hobit" series story are begin to start before "Road of the Ring". The hero is Bilbo Bagins who is start in this story. I don't watch first series of "Hobit" yet. I want to watch someday.

*EVENT 2
Today, I had part time job, recently two new part time job people who are university student men enter in my store. One person is cool and cute, we called sweets men, but other one is so smart and I don't like his character, we called enthusiastic men. Everyone think he is annoying, me too. He always asking and interrupt our talking. He don't sense air, but he don't understand our thinks. So, we don't like hem. Sweets men is my favorite and his talk is very interesting. I want get brother looks like him. In this spring, I'll start my job hunting. I'll be not able to do make my free time and go to part time job. However sometime, I want to finish it and make a lot of memories in KGU. Do my best!!

*EVENT 3
Recently, I always listening One Direction. Do you know this group? Many young people knows their. I like this group who is singing docomo phone CM when I watched TV, this is my first time see. Their music is rhythmical and exiting! I checked You Tube and the PV was so good! If you never seen it, you should check now. I have to go four period class. I don't like his class, but I should take this class. If I take other class, I'll be happy more and go to class every week. 

*EVENT 4
Today, my relative living in Osaka came in Kumamoto. They came 7 people who are my mother's cousin younger brother and their two children. I went to Osaka with my family three years ago. They always receive us warming. Osaka people has very kind and interesting character. In this time, their daughter called A-chan was coming who is very cute and three years old now. She is smart and little shy girl. I didn't seen with her, so very exited and I want to play with her. Next time, I want to go in Osaka and wants have many memories.

*EVENT 5
I realized that I have many homework and I have no free time. I always pressing my homework and something to do. In the fact, I don't like this situation. Everyone doing decide to homework time, put it into practice and make a free time. However, I can't do its part of put it into practice. Why? It's very simple.  Because my determination always shakes and afraid for something. But now, I have to do everything. If I something to happen and determination always shakes, I have to take my skills and points. Otherwise, I can't graduate, job hunting and make some good memories. I want to talk about in this time, I realized this word, "Persevering through something difficult makes one stronger". I think we should everyday something to study a few minutes and we don't have to do many homework after. Next 4 grade, I don't want to regret to my homework.


(611/14,257)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    Yes, I know the Hobbit. Actually, it's a very famous book. I read it when I was young, and a few years ago I read it again with my children because it is a wonderful fantasy and adventure story. We recently watched the first two movies in the Hobbit series. They are very exciting, of course! The Lord of the Rings is another series, and the story is connected to the Hobbit, of course. Those movies were also exciting; however, they are quite violent! I think the Orcs are very scary...

    Your score for this diary is 10/10. You wrote about catching up with homework, and I hope you can do that. You can still post Diary 12 and 13 -- you will lose a few points because they will be late, but you can still get a score for each assignment. Do your best!

    返信削除