2014年8月1日金曜日

I AM SAM

I want to introduce this book, "I AM SAM" This is human and family love story. When I was read it, I was so sad. Sam's pure mind is hit my mind.

   Middle-aged men that Sam has only intelligence of the seven-year-old working in Starbucks is lived happily in her daughter that homeless woman gave birth, Lucy Diamond.
   But would have been made ​​to the social worker judgment Lucy became a 7-year-old would be overtaken intellectual capacity of thumb is that there is no child support capability as a father Sam. Lucy will be secured in the facility is Sam give me to despair. Firm determination to fight in court, he asked Rita of elite lawyers. It was Rita that has assumed the defense in order to show off that he can also work in community service, but it was a disadvantageous trial to Sam how it thinks. Testimony of the ordinary can not be in court, friends of people with disabilities His stand on the witness stand neighbor Annie also get over the phobia go out, but would depressed by being hit the prosecutor of the other party. On the other hand, Lucy and Sam increasingly deepen the bonds between parents and children. After all, custody was observed conditionally, but Sam decided to live with foster parents Randy et al Lucy. But he moved to the neighborhood of the house, Sam is going to see him on a daily basis Lucy. Surrounding noticed the depth of the love of two people, was to admit the parent-child relationship finally.

   I think that a person have a mental disability is very unique people. They have individuality mind. They are too human. Now, we have a lot of prejudice. I think we should dismiss old ideas. Everyone is free, equality. This story is very important to our elements. I don't forget in the fact. (318/5.192)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿