2014年8月1日金曜日

VOLCANO

   This is my first read book, VOLCANO. Disaster film depicting the making full use of the SFX and volcanoes that appeared suddenly in the heart of the big city LA, the figure of people who meet them. This cast is Tommy Lee Jones. He is part of the most famous and great actor in the world. 
   This is very interesting story and I attractive the cast. It is a work that depicts faithfully the man who tries to save the town.

   Beginning of things, a man who is Mike Rourke of the Emergency Management Agency Director in California. He find that high-temperature steam was spewing from crevices of concrete. It was only in the introductory chapter of the metropolis collapse that occurs now. Dawn of a few days later, a large earthquake occurs suddenly, power outage in Los Angeles around. The way the microphone toward crisis management station by car, along with daughter Kelly, steam spewing from manhole suddenly, a huge black smoke spewing from the pond near the park, volcanic bombs began to fly.
   Steam that had been spewing from manhole violently fits snugly, and if you think that it either was silenced suddenly, pond earthquake occurs again, had spouted black smoke caused the explosion. And lava Tagging burning bright red from the pond that caused the explosion erupted and began to cause a volcanic eruption.

    Kelly dude burns to foot by volcanic bombs and headed to the hospital to be carried into Mike. City enveloped in flames by Takeshi lava flow, it was while the victims of them swell. Mike break up one end and Kelly have entrusted their lives to Jay Kelly burned. Amy Burns of volcanologists is joined to it. I go challenged to fight with both lava.
   Mike propose measures that solidify cold by damming one end obstacle of something lava flow just does burned Los other than pouring a large amount of water from the land and the sky there. My impression scene is people of the city during the combined forces beyond the race and position to start the fire station and police station. They are moment became one beyond the race. This is very important point!

   Result of their efforts, lava hardens cool completely black finally, flow he was stopped. However, the eruption not only in this, it is gaining momentum. Lava is had headed with increasing force the subway with the hospital that there is Kelly and  information from Emily.
   Mike proposed measures to defeat by blowing up a huge concrete building in the back, I made the embankment, to create a huge groove with explosives, be changed before the arrival to the hospital the direction of the lava flow, that induce to Pacific Ocean to. And Mike was able to save the town of Los from Lava and cooled by the sea of the Pacific Ocean at last.

   I like there story that save of something from anything. I am very high tension and I think everyday that if I was the story's heroin, Am I help for people? I'm not stronger than other people. Surely, I will be scared. But this is a human. Every people have scary mind. There no perfect people. So, we want to strong mind. I think so... But I want to help not only my friend and family, but also don't know people. I don't want to only survive and I want to die to help if you die anyway. Don't you think so? (602/4.874)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿