2014年8月5日火曜日

My test is end!

   Today, I was took my two test. Second period was Modern History of Japan. the teacher is Mr. Ikai. He is very interesting. The class was very tired and boring. And he is so dirty writes I can't understand his word and he was blamed the choke! His teach is not so good. But very unique person.

   I was birthday in August second. I was very surprised that many people graduate in my birthday and gave me message in facebook, LINE, and e-mail. I 'm very happy and very sad to gold age.
   In the day, I was date with my boyfriend. Unfortunately, the day was rain to access Typhoon 12. But I had a good time. First, we went to Planetarium at Kumamoto Museum. This is my first time to go. I want to see one time. The open is ten o'clock and we rendezvoused in 9:45 in front of Central post office. The museum is near Mt. Kinpo and we clime in the rope. Everything was very clear and I didn't have never seen many things. Especially, I like old perple planetarium. It was very big and attractive!
   Then, at 12:00 we ate rice omelet in Daiei. We watched "Edge of tomorrow(All you need is kill)". This movie was impression for me. The actor is Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. This combination is very good and I want to watch again! 
   Next, we went to down town to buy his clothes and saw Hinokuni festival. This year wasn't crowded by rain. But many people wearied Yukata. I want to wear yukata in Hinokuni. I can't see that total dance at afternoon. This is main event! But I have a good dinner. He gave two present, one is Aroma. I like natural perfume and Citrus perfume. He gave me natural perfume. I always use after both time. I can relax for it. And one thing is orange card case. It is made in leather. The looks very cute and I want to it for many time ago. So, I was very happy and thanks. I want to cherish forever. (361/8,377)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿