2015年6月15日月曜日

Diary Week- 8

EVENT 1
In this Wednesday, I went to receive an interview of construction company. There are two interviewer and they are very kind for me. This is my first time to receive an interview. I said the thing that words became intermittent, and was strange because of too much strain. Interviewer was many question for me, "What is your reason for applying?", "Please do yourself-PR." etc... many question and I couldn't say good answer. I wish I could pass the interview test.

EVENT 2
Today is my mother's birthday. I bought many kind of Pasta. She like Italian dishes, especially she like different shape pasta. So, I didn't choose normal version. In addition, I gave Tomato sauce, Basil sauce, and Olive oil. She was so surprised and looks very happy. In this time, I gave foods, but next time I want to give something goods. My mother gave many presents the day. Bag, snacks, and so on. Even I have not got such many presents. She always get a lot it from a person of mother's meeting company. I think she is lucy girl. I really expect her now.

 EVENT 3
Good morning, in this June is rainy season. Do you like rain? I don't like rain, because rain  makes flood, earth and sand disaster,and submergence. My living Izumi area always happen it. My family and there living people can't move any place and the workplace. My living area is very dangerous when rain pours down. I don't recommend in my house area. However sometime I like the rain. I like rain smell, it looks like nature, earth, and flower. I think that the plant getting wet in the rain is very beautiful. This is plain figure of nature.

EVENT 4
Hello, today I want to talk about my Saturday event. I went to many shopping center to get my carry bag, summer bag, and parka to wear on a swimsuit. I talked before that I'm going to Okinawa and Osaka with my family, and my boyfriend. I have to prepare to go, I always upset just before that. There are I bought shopping mall. I bought yellow carry bag. This is I bought one picture. This is I obtained it in 50% off from 13,000 yen cheaply. It's design, color, and shape is very cute! Next day, I'll buy summer bag and parka.




EVENT 5
Good afternoon! I went to Clare that watch a bag like me. This picture is when I bought navy bag and parka to wear on a swimsuit. The bag was only 3,075 yen and the parka was about 4,000 yen. There has orange, sky blue, and this neiby color. I always chose my favorite orange ordinarily, but did it in the navy where it was some adults-like this time. I went to there with my boyfriend, he said, "You always choose orange, why don't other colors challenge it, too?" Although I demand advice from him, I don't hear the advice. Next time, I should hear his advice. I thought cheaper better than other one. I think I can wear in private and everyday wear. I think that I can very good shopping today. I look forward to a trip!!

(529/3841)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi -

    I'll check Diary 8 soon, but how about Diary 7? Please let me know if you post it.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Natsumi -

    Reading about your suitcase makes me think that maybe it's time for me to buy a new one. Mine is old and I've used it so much -- it doesn't look so nice anymore!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除