2015年6月9日火曜日

Diary Week- 6

EVENT 1
Good morning! I have a lot of homeworks today, but I don't want do them. Why? Today is rain and rainy day go down my feeling. I have to do check and make presentation of my Cross-cultural communication class. In the class, we have to make three people group and we have to doing class. Our topic were very difficult that "One's words and words of others". Do you know what that mean? I couldn't understand this continue, but I always think the class stuck in the marsh so as to think if I think. Okay, I have to back my homework and check from Ms. Matsushima tomorrow. Thank you for reading!

EVENT 2
In this Saturday, I went to Misato town with my boyfriend. I drove my car, but the day was cloudy. Have you ever gone there? There are very beautiful nature and was healed with a quiet atmosphere. It was tense very much for the first time that a car was done so far and wide, and I came. There was a hot spring called hot water of Samata in the neighborhood of Misato town and did classic having a swim in a river there. After that, we went to the Japan's longest stairs 3.333. Do you know there? There has 3,333 stairs and there is a Shinto shrine in the top. Unfortunately, we couldn't went to the top, because we wear everyday clothes. Next time, I want to wear sports wear and go to the top!

EVENT 3
Today, I watched French movie. French movie is different with American movie. I thought that an expression and the gesture of the actor person were refined by calm description. Many people think that France is Roman country. I think so too, because many movies are kind of Romance and love. I think that a French movie draws love deeply. The feature is that I minimize sound and sound effects and value the space of the place. If you interesting French movie, let's watch!!

EVENT 4
Yeah!! This week Harry Potter festival day! Today's story is "Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets". Harry of this time was very pretty boy. This story is Harry finished first one year in the school and spent summer vacation under the Dursleys. "A mansion servant fairy" called the dobby appears suddenly and warns Hogwarts not to come back. However, Harry came back to the school with Ron who came to the rescue without hearing it. And Harry and Ron, Hermione which became a second grader openly in a new school term sent substantial school life, but begin to have the event that is weird before long on campus in sequence. This work is grow up for him and I think that it was a chance to deepen a bond.

EVENT 5
Today, I went to Joint briefing session of KGU. There are many student came and there was none of the people whom I knew. Explained one caused an accident, and a briefing session was 15 minutes late. However he looks fine, and his smile is refreshing. I want to work at home and I can relax place.

(517/3312)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    I think the rainy season is affecting a lot of students. More students are absent, perhaps because they don't want to come to school in the rain... I hope the rainy season ends soon!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10 (remember, we have entered block 2, so you need to write 550 words to get a score of 10/10 for your diary)

    返信削除