2014年10月24日金曜日

2014/10/24 Diary - Week 5

*EVENT 1
On Monday, I have two classes that Speaking and Reading. I like Speaking teacher, Mr. Piderson who is very kind of us, he makes us laugh. This college are many good teachers. Mr. Kamimoto is very powerful men, he always saying fanny things. Unfortunately, I failed these classes. Don't listen the reason, I know everything. I don't have part time job in the day. The last class after I went to Library and I wrote my homework. How many I have to finish to my homework? If I have PC at home, I can take more free time and finish to my homework. My PC is broke now... no to be precise, I forget password and I did update for software, it said "Input the password" when my PC restarted. I think someday, I'll buy new one.

*EVENT 2
This Tuesday, I makes new friends, Mayu and Tomoka. They are very cute and other class with me. I know them, I look taken classes, but I don't talk about nothing. This is my first time to talk with them. Of course, I have many friends, but they takes different classes, so I can't meet. Yesterday, I did chat of LINE all night. I think friend is very important for my life. This is wonderful! They are relaxing for my heart and can feel same things. 

*EVENT 3
Yeah! Wednesday is my happy day on week. Why? I have just one class, seminar of Mr. Watanabe. This class doing English History that use to corpus. Do you know corpus? This is so boredom that I don't interest history. I don't like Japanese, World, and any history. After that, I went to Claire with my aunt to buy my pair necklace. In this month, my boyfriend and me greet two years anniversary. I want to give something for him. He don't have accessories and I chose pair necklace that have my favorite cross and chain is black stone. This is pleasure for him, he has a lot of allergy. I want to special day in this month.

*EVENT 4
This Friday is feel sleep all day and I have to submission day that my recruits paper for Employment bureau. I think what am I doing for future? I want to studying abroad in America, but this is my sweet dream? Maybe, everyone decide to work anywhere. This is my best time for decide of my future. However, I'm perplexing now.

*EVENT 5
Today, I want to introduce this book, "Eragon". Do you know it? This story is a boy who  Eragon is chosen person of Dragon. He is poor and usually boy and he lives and grown by uncle. The time was dark world. One day, Eragon went out to hunt in deep mountain to prepare on Winter, he find beautiful blue stone. He bring this stone at home, but he didn't know that this is Dragon's egg. It's going to change his life and the world. This is long story of action and adventure. I often don't read books, I always watch movies. This movie series are very interesting for me.  I recommend for you, if you like adventure and action!
(526/10.904)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    I'm sorry to hear you are having computer trouble. There must be some way to recover the password from your computer! Have you tried taking it to a computer shop? I'm sure you are not the only person to forget their password ... don't give up!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除