2014年10月10日金曜日

2014/09/29 Diary Week - 2

*EVENT 1
On this Monday, This is my 1 year 11th anniversary day with my boyfriend. Next month is 2 year anniversary day! Wow! Therefore, I want to pick up for hem and go back home together. I went to date with my boyfriend yesterday. We went to down town to find my Autumn clothes. I don't have clothes, especialy skart and cardigan... everything! We went to Parco, this is a smole shopping mall and popular of young people. I bought two skart, wine red and yellow one. Their are very cute and looks like adult. Furthermore, the most store is saling now, so you want to autumn clothes and want to get cheaply, you should go early.

*EVENT 2
 I have always classes on every week, but I'm very happy to this semester, because every classes very interesting and very kind of teacher. Especially, I like Writing class of Ms. Cristie Provenzano and International Economics class of Mr. Yonroku Kim. I always enjoy to go to in their classes and I didn't sleep now. If you can take their, I recommend there! On the other hand, I am perplexed to take Graduation thesis. I want to like take someone teacher, then decrease in my classes. I hope to I can graduate at four grade.

*EVENT 3
On this Tuesday, I ate lunch with my friend Kaori and Yuri at Bakery. I always eat with Kaori anywhere. Kaori is my best friend in this univercity. Yuri is my friend too since when we high school student. She is very pretty and shiny girl. Looks like me. haha It aside it, I like bakery at KGU. I was first grade student, I always went to ate there. My favorite bread is Pizza! Maybe, there has four different Pizza. Carbonara tast, Chicken tast and other tasts. I like Tomato Pizza. The fraver and tomato source's combination are palatable! I didn't make Pizza and bread in my house. My mother don't want to make for me. Do you know why? This is simple, I dislike washing dishes and I really don't like cleanup around for me, so my room is a litte dirty. Please understand in this! I want to change a part of things. I can do it!! I can make anything maybe. Usually, I make dinner for me and my mother to up girl's skill. I want to make bread at home someday!

*EVENT 4
My best friend is Kaori. She always gives me a power. She is very good talking person and my distress is gone. I always worry about my friend or relationships that sometimes I deep thinking, this is my no good point. She always say, "You can do it! Don't never give up!". I was absent day, only she gave me a worry e-mail. I was very pleasant! I think put one person is a close friend.

*EVENT 5
Do you know "House Cafe" near the KGU? This is a small restaurant and looks like house! There have three lunch set and the day's lunch special. The price is pleasant for student, I like "bean curd sauteed with ground meet and chili pepper in a thick sauce lunch set". It is stylishness and the space is abate. If you didn't go there, you should go! I recommend the restaurant!
(543/9,295)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    No, I haven't been to that restaurant. Where is it? I'd like to try going somewhere new for lunch. The school's cafeteria is inexpensive, but sometimes I'd like to try a different place! Please tell me the address.

    Your diary homework is done well, but you'll lose one point because it was late, so your score is 9/10

    返信削除