2014年10月22日水曜日

2014/10/17 Dairy Week- 4

*EVENT 1
On this Monday, I was happy two things. First one is I was date with my boyfriend at down town. typhoon was deviate to Kumamoto, but in the impact Kumamoto was strong wind all day. We was cold and I bought birthday present for my friend and my part time job's women. My friend like tea and we went to LUPICIA in above street where have many tea flavor in the world. I love teas, my favorite tea is Piccolo that is fruits flavor and little sweet. Let's try it!

*EVENT 2
 On this Saturday, I went to Fireworks in Yatsushiro with my boyfriend. This is part of big event in Kumamoto. Usually, every fireworks event run on summer, but this fire works run on fall season which we cold and can't go restroom. We bought Takoyaki, Yakisoba, and Potato. These are very famous food in fireworks festival or festival. Do you like fireworks? I love it! The beautiful flower and rises out with music. I always feel "the summer", isn't it? Next time, I'll go to again!

*EVENT 3
This Wednesday, I have a class that Mr, Watanabe of seminar, but I was absent this time. I was cold and I couldn't went to my part time job. My mother cooked Ojiya and she bought Hiepita. Finally, my phone is broken! I tried many time to charge, however this model was no good one and maybe five years ago, this model trial by bought a men. I have to twice model bill, so I decide change new model, Experia 2015 year version in docomo. This day was bad time in my life.

*EVENT 4
Sometimes I don't do anything. I wan't go to my classes, part time job and this week, I absent. I'm shocking that I absent writing class! I decided that I don't absent any classes. My mind is very weak. Do you think of me? Please advice for me.

*EVENT 5
I want to go anywhere!! Yesterday, I watched another sky. Do you know this TV program? If you don't watch it, you lose half your life. haha I have never go to foreign countries. I want to go America that is the most famous country and I want to see New York town. I save my money now, if I can go to there. I think my first trip abroad is Hong Kong in China. We can go to easy place. I worry about Ebola hemorrhagic fever. News said wide place and include infected person. This virus kills people and don't find treatment. I don't want to die yet.
(428/10.378)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Natsumi -

    It's great to read all your news. By the way, please check the spelling of DIARY... (dAIry means 酪農). About being absent -- I think it just takes willpower to develop a good habit of attending classes. If it becomes your habit to miss classes, then I think you're going to have a hard time. Try going to bed a little earlier, too -- that might help!

    Your score for this diary is 9/10 minus one point for being late, so 8/10

    返信削除