2014年6月23日月曜日

Third person

   I can't understand in this movie. What is say? This hero is Liam Neeson. He is very good actor and I have seen Star Wars. This is my first saw him. His act always cool, good father and nice guy. And attracted for us. His impression is Revenge. That father is very cool and always think about his family, I want that father. I like him, so I want to watch this movie.

   Yesterday, I was very tired because my part time was very very hard!! I can't believed on my schedule. It was crazy for me. I worked five days in this week. I want to more fun and free time. I want to sleep and listen to music, watch movies and go to shopping with my friends. But not only bat times, but also I had a good time. My boyfriend came my part time job yesterday, I was very surprised! He makes me happy to come! My boyfriend is so great person. (167/2,070)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿