2014年6月9日月曜日

My Golden Week♪

   My golden week was very exiting! I went to Osaka with my family. Why we went to Osaka? Because my mother married in March in this year, so we went around making courtesy visited my relative. I was stayed at three days to five from third. We was very enjoyed and very exited in these day. 

   On the first day, my mother and my new father went there in their car. It took seven hours! It was too long way! They were very enjoyed shopping, sightseeing, and delicious food. On the other hand, I went to school and had a part time job, so busy day. 

   On the second day, my grandmother and I left in Kumamoto station in afternoon. We went to shinkansen. It took very long and I was very bored. This day was just moved. And I met grandmother Sumie, my mother cousin Tomomi, and her son baby Asahi. He is very cute gay and always laugh for us. I was first time to hold a baby, so very tensed. But we was very surprised for magnificent dinner. My grandmother Sumie is very good cook. Her cook was very delicous, especially I like boiled salmon. The salmon was very big size and moderately salt. I ate three fishes.

   On the next day, we went to Universal Studio Japan"USJ" that amusement park. This is my second time. First time, I was a high school student. I went to in summer, third grad. My favorite attraction is "New Amazing Adventure of Spider-man the Right" and "Hollywood Dream the Right". They are very hard that spin, speedy, and scary but very exiting!! After we watched night parade. It was very moving our hart!! Beautiful, new, and took over my mind. You should go there!!

    On the last day, I sightseeing Osaka town. Osaka is expansion city. Everywhere building high build. I had a good time in this week! (331/1,587)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿