2014年4月21日月曜日

This year

    Yesterday, I was so boring. I watched movies all day. I watched Twilight. Do you know this sires? I love it! This is vampire and human's love story. I like love story. Every movies gives power for me. There are my energy and I want to become things. When I was a girl, I always watched movies
   And I had a part time job, but I absent because I beginning my one week of the Devil. This week is always can't work and keep standing a long time. My week is so bad. I can't eat, can't take a bath. This good point is I can take relax time like a rest and sleep all day! I become third grade. My friends make no classes day in a week. But I can't make it. Next year is the year of college life last. I want to make a lot of funny memories and try anything! (158/997)

2 件のコメント: