2013年4月14日日曜日

Japanese opera♫

Today, I went to Higo Niwaka in Prefecture theater. Do you know Higo Niwaka? It's Japanese opera was born in Kumamoto and entertainment and interesting things. I went to my family and it is my first time. The cast are very famous people in Kumamoto Eitaro, Ryuji Genkai and Croquette's sister Kerokke...etc. I was watched near the actors. So, I was a good times. But Niwaka is very difficult theather, because they are speaking all Kumamoto valve. I'm Kumamoto person, but I couldn't catch it! I was very surprised. I thought it is very interesting and surprised for us! I want to next time.

(102/255)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I don't know Higo Niwaka. But I've seen a few western operas and also a few Chinese operas.

    返信削除
  2. I had never gone to opera. I want to go to opera sometimes.

    返信削除