2013年4月21日日曜日

Best friend.

I was watched TV with my mother yesterday. I was very interested Variety program. It was "Very hot girls talking". Many marred famous TV start woman taking about hhusband's dislike things and why don't see a woman from own husband? They were very hot talk and other guests choose,Do you respect the idea of any person? They chose the buttons on the hand the people of the ideas can sympathize with you.And many time talking.I was very laughed and I think about they want to husband's love. I thought that we get married and that he should not neglect such efforts are not greenly is also each other, know each other well. I thought happy is defferent feelinag, and it is a smole thing and stay together and talk to each other. The presenter said "Some times we need to fight and talk each thinking. It is very imprtant things". I want to try it. But I like girls talk. Because they have an idea I do not have. Of cause, I don't necessarily always right. It is a very interesting point. Every one talking own trouble, and their mind is lighten. When I was high school student, I always has trouble. Especially I had home trouble,but my best friend hear seriously. I was very crid and very happied. Anyone need to help and we has many best friends. So, we are not alone, I thought we should carefully for them.

(241 words/417)

1 件のコメント: