2013年9月25日水曜日

Today's news!

Today, I went to my circle room at lunch time. There were many people talked each other. I found my friend Mizuki. Today is her birthday! She became twenty years old. I sent her "A Happy Birthday" e-mail and comment in Facebook. She was very happy and she said, "I can't believe that I became twenty years old!" I don't thinking about that can meet with her, so I can't give her present today. But, She said again, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't give your birthday present. I  want to give you!" When I heard that, I was very happy too! And we were promised to meet date and go to lunch! I look forward to meet! On the other hand, I had my part time job today. But I had many mistakes. I  want to cry, but the time my high school senior came to there. I was very surprised and she wasn't found for me. So, I was talk to her. I thought connection with people that's important. (172/5945 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿